I have found these links very useful, they're mainly for lawyers so if you're not a lawyer you will probably want to skip this one, unless you find anything of interest at the bottom of the page.
- Her Majesty's Stationery Office. Acts of Parliament and Statutory Instruments- with a fairly good search facility.
- Health and Safety Executive. Lots of good stuff here on the HSE's site.
- Law Society Gazette. Articles are searchable for subject matter.
- Court Forms. Court Forms available on PDF format which you can fill in/tick box etc. and print straight off. Heaps of other goodies on this, the Court Service's site, including case reports from the higher courts (not too good a search facility though).
- Infolaw. Various UK legal information resources.
- Dumb Laws. If you only try one link make it this one.
- American car links. Go on, you know you want to.
- Cars in Barns Just what it says- one of my favourites
- Auto Trader's search page. Find yourself a real car, don't bother to specify a manufacturer, just enter a keyword under "model" (eg. "Plymouth" or "Mustang") and remember; mediocrity is death.
- USA Auto Trader Couldn't find your car on the last link?? Much more choice here.